New to the area and live in the Carthage District?
Wondering how to be
part of the
New Student Registration
(By Appointment ONLY)
- Newcomers to the district wishing to register their children for
school will be directed to the District Student Data Management Office
which is located at the Carthage Central High School. Please call
(315)493-5000 option 1 for Business Office for an appointment to
register your student(s).
All parents/guardians will be required to have the following at time of registration:
- Completed registration packet which can be downloaded by clicking HERE
- Parent/Guardian Photo I.D.
- Birth Certificate, state or government-issued ID, or any official record proving date of birth.
- Proof of immunizations (For more detailed health information, please visit the Carthage CSD Health Services page.)
- Custody paperwork must be provided (if applicable)
- PROOF OF RESIDENCE (anything that shows name and address)
- If military, please have Brigade information and military ID available with you
Please contact our office immediately, if there is any change in contact or custody information.
Located @ Carthage High School
36500 State Route 26
Carthage, NY 13619
Phone: (315)493-5000 Option 2 Fax: (315)493-1691
*Please call ahead for registration appointments*
Regular Office Hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
School Vacation/Summer (July 1 - Aug 31) Office Hours: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM